encrypt linux backup folder using gpg

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:26:53 CET 2018

Hi Francesco,

Thanks Francesco for the email. I have encrypted the file using my gpg key. How
do i share the encrypted helloworld.gpg file to the recipients. For example
john at example.com.  Do I need to encrypt the file to the recipients id using
gpg pub key? Any examples to understand it better. Please comment.

This works for me.
#gpg-zip --encrypt --output helloworld.gpg -r kaushal helloworld

Thanks in Advance and i look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,