OpenPGP key verification + legal framework

Viktor ageyev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:31:15 CET 2018

On 06/11/2018 0:42, vedaal at nym.hush.com wrote:
> But suppose I want to use my existing key that I made over 10 years ago,
> and it is known and trusted by the people I deal with, but it happens to have more than 1 e-mail ID
> (not rare to switch an e-mail account in 10 years)
> Does this mean that it cannot be used in your system,
> even if you can get the preferred email to register in google, and you have passport personal verification,
> just because there is another ID attached?

We can not verify all email addresses in your public key certificate as
yours, just because we have verified your 'preferred email'.

I would suggest:

1) Remove all other user IDs except the one with preferred email, as
described on:
https://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/9403/how-can-i-remove-my-personal-data-from-my-pgp-public-key

2) change validity term of your public key certificate to 1 or 2 years.

Than you can upload your public key certificate to Cryptonomica and
verify it. Fingerprint (and your private key) will be the same.

Best regards,
Viktor Ageyev
CEO/CTO, Cryptonomica.net