GPG on Android

Arthur Ulfeldt arthur at ulfeldt.com
Fri Nov 9 06:58:00 CET 2018

for years I've been using openkeychain and keeping a signing and encryption
subkey on an nfc yubikey.  when I went to use encrypted email on the phone
(which is basically only from Facebook) I tap the key to the back of the
phone. if I want to read the same email on my laptop I plug out in there.
it's been smooth and solid for years.

recently I got a yubikey 4 which i plug into the USB port on the phone. it
works just as well. I slightly preferred the NFC version.