WoT question - policy

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Tue Nov 13 21:39:18 CET 2018

On 13.11.2018 17:54, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i thought about creating a key certification policy, for my key,
> and like to know your opinions.
>
> <https://stefan_claas.keybase.pub/policy.txt>
>
> I have read in the past several policies, but i like to avoid
> id-card / online video/chat etc. because i am not able
> to distinguish between a real or a fake id, when doing so.
>
> Therefore i thought to use a postcard/letter method.
>
> Any critics are very welcome!

Sounds interesting, would the post office check the ID of the person claiming
the letter?

It reminds me of someone's method that utilized small bank transfers (I can't
find the source though :( ).

Why not issue generic certifications instead of sig2 and sig3? There are some
arguments against them: https://debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/98

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--