WoT question - policy

MFPA 2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-groups at riseup.net
Thu Nov 15 22:35:47 CET 2018

Hi

On Thursday 15 November 2018 at 8:05:05 PM, in
<mid:20181115210505.03e7aa4a at iria.my-fqdn.de>, Stefan Claas wrote:-

> I am no expert, but i like to know from my example
> (because i don't
> understand this) how could i trust this internal
> computation, when it
> is only visible to me and not to third parties?

If third parties could see your trust calculations, that would be a
potential attack vector. They could maybe find a way to manipulate
your calculations to trust their key.

> O.k the one thing that may be a bit difficult today
> is to actually write
> a postcard and go to the post office, in surveilled
> Internet age, where
> Facebook and WhatsApp etc. rules. :-)

Probably easier the last few years, since most places that sell
postcards also sell stamps.

- --
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-groups at riseup.net>

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good  ideas!