WoT question - policy

Antony Prince antony at blazrsoft.com
Sat Nov 17 13:09:01 CET 2018

On 2018-11-17 06:16 AM, Kiran Shetty wrote:
>> On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 3:32 PM Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I am Using "*https://github.com/smartrevolution/gnupg-for-java*"
>>> this repo. But now able to Run this.
>>
>> That codebase is old and no longer maintained.  There are no
>> well-maintained Java bindings for GPGME.
>>
>> You will almost certainly have an easier time using BouncyCastle,
>> which is a Java library implementing the OpenPGP protocol.
>>
> Can you please help me with source code or git repo for the same.

As Robert mentioned, that codebase is old. I used the Guardian
Project one [0] a couple years ago and was able to get some of
the basic functions working, but their last commit was in 2015,
so I'd definitely look for an alternate route or see if you can
update it well enough to get it going which is what I was doing
before I no longer had the need/desire. I've never tinkered
with it, but BouncyCastle can be found here [1].

[0] https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-java
[1] http://bouncycastle.org/java.html

Antony Prince