Need help with GPG + Thunderbird + Enigmail on a RaspberryPi

Juergen BRUCKNER juergen at bruckner.tk
Sun Nov 18 17:54:26 CET 2018

Hi Stefan,

the ex- and import of the keys at commandline in terminal works fine.

But I wanted to make screenshots of the process for a presentation i
would use for a training of "newbies" and there i under no circumstances
want to work in terminal or commandline interface.

And i could reproduce this error/failure on another Raspi too.

regards
Juergen