WoT question - policy

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Mon Nov 19 00:30:13 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 10:32:36 +0100, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wrote:

Hi Wiktor,

> As for the sigs, sig1 are ignored in GnuPG by default, everything
> else has the same value. So if Stefan's friends trust his key fully,
> all keys he's signed will be equally valid.

I like again to make it clear that people don't have to be my
friends, or that third parties would know that they are my
(real) friends. ;-)

Also regarding privacy. I fully understand that people may think
that I am crazy, demanding a postal address. I see this currently
(because of lack for better suggestions) as the only valid method
for me, to do a proper verification.

Hi hope  i make now people at EFF not angry!!!

The community could also run a petition, asking EFF
if they could do this as a paid service, in case they
would like to do so and have the resources...

I trust EFF 100% and they already have my postal address
because i did a small donation recently. ;-)

Best regards
Stefan

--
https://www.behance.net/futagoza