Where to put "export-pka" output in DNS?

K. de Jong keesdejong+bugs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:44:50 CEST 2018

Hi,

I want to make use of PKA, I saw a few blogs [1] where they did this in TXT
DNS records. However, this seems to not work anymore. When I issue `gpg2
--export-options export-pka --export $keyid` I get an output. But it's
unclear where I should put this output in DNS. A TXT record? Or a CERT
record [2]? Something else? I would like to hear some comments about this.

The TXT record method has my preference since I do not have CERT records at
my registrar. Is there some official documentation about this?

[1] https://keyserver.mattrude.com/guides/public-key-association/
[2] https://slxh.nl/blog/2016/pgp-and-dns/

--
Kind regards,
Kees de Jong  |  OpenPGP fingerprint: 0x0E45C98AB51428E6