Get notation value through --with-colons interface

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Mon Oct 8 20:42:01 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to programmatically access notations on
self-certifications?

I see them through --list-options show-notations:

  gpg --list-options show-notations --list-sigs 6C8857E0D8E8F074 | grep
notation

but adding --with-colons to that command unfortunately filters out
notations.

Is there any way to access it via API-like interface?

I'm mostly interested in a particular notation key on last
self-certification signature of my primary UID.

Thank you in advance for help!

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--