gpg-preset-passphrase installation and usage

Walia, Gaurav (333G) gaurav.walia at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 13 00:09:46 CEST 2019

Hello,

Very new to gpg.   I’m attempting to use gpg-preset-passphrase.  But uncertain how to go about enabling it for usage.  Could someone direct me or provide me some instructions in how to go about enabling gpg-preset-passphrase?

I have the following version installed:
gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.22
libgcrypt 1.5.3

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ?, ?, ELG, DSA
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH,
        CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

Gaurav