Zero Knowledge Proofs to detect possible MITM attacks

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Sun Aug 4 18:19:25 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I recently read about ZKPs and was wondering if some of you have used
them in the past.

I ask because I think (once met in person) it would be a good method
when using ZKPs addionally (maybe for the paranoid among us) with
encrypted communications, where the involved parties may not be sure
if their online computer is already compromised.

The good think about ZKPs, as I have tested with one example code, is
that they can be carried out on (scentific) poket calculators.

Any thoughts or tips and tricks would be very welcome!

<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-do-i-prove-know-something-without-telling-you-prof-bill>

Regards
Stefan

--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
GPG: C93E252DFB3B4DB7EAEB846AD8D464B35E12AB77 (avail. on Hagrid, WKD)