PGP Key Poisoner

U'll Be King of the Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Mon Aug 12 18:31:54 CEST 2019

On 12/08/2019 16:44, Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Yes, ironically, this proof of concept is the responsible way to
> demonstrate the issue (after a sufficient waiting period following a
> private disclosure to the developers)
I don't understand how this is irony.  I must have missed something.

Are you suggesting that because the entire community have known about
this for a long time and did nothing, then the problem has effectively
been disclosed already?  Therefore something should have been done long
ago and because it wasn't exploiting the defect like this should not be
something to complain about?

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9