BSI withdraws approval of GnuPG for confidential documents

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Aug 21 21:28:17 CEST 2019

Werner Koch via Gnupg-users wrote:

> On Thu,  8 Aug 2019 17:22, gnupg-users at gnupg.org said:
>
> > maybe interesting for some community members, living in Germany.
>
> We learned about that last week and are trying to figure out what is
> going on.  It is likely an internal coordination or content admin
> problem at the BSI.  We do not know about any technical problems.
>

> Salam-Shalom,
>
>    Werner

Did you get any informations yet, because I saw this today:

<https://www.bsi.bund.de/DE/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/Presse2019/Mailvelope-Extensions_200819.html?fbclid=IwAR31aFo7fXMJvzvRtfOilDVxdhJbOScWwWhSN0mEAlJlzfq21t9VDqqmbKs>

Regards
Stefan

--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
 Autocrypt pub key avail. on Hagrid - offline pub key avail. via WKD