A question about WKD

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Tue Jan 1 13:19:34 CET 2019

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:18:54 +0100, Wiktor Kwapisiewicz via Gnupg-users wrote:
> On 29.12.2018 15:48, Stefan Claas wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > is it also possible to add manually more pub keys to WKD
> > or do i have to install WKS for that purpose?
> >
> > I ask, because in case i like to add more users to my
> > mail server.
>
> Just create more files in .well-known/openpgpkey/hu directory.

Hi Wiktor and all,

since my current WKD key is a temporary key i would like to know
for best practice the following:

In a couple of days i will receive my Kanguru Defender 3000 USB stick
and then i will create a new key pair and put it on the stick, along
with other things. This key will then also be signed by Governikus.

Because WKD currently does not cover revocation certs i would like
to know how to continue. Should i upload then my revoked temp
key to SKS or should i simply replace the keys. If possible i would
like to avoid SKS usage in the future.

Does GnuPG detects when i use a new WKD pub key, once i signed
a new message?

Regards
Stefan