gpg > addphoto

justina colmena justina at colmena.biz
Thu Jan 10 09:40:02 CET 2019

On January 8, 2019 11:23:40 AM AKST, dirk1980ac via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:
>Hello.
>
>Am Dienstag, den 08.01.2019, 20:16 +0100 schrieb Stefan Claas:
>
>> Yes, agreed! However, as it currently is there is no need for bad
>> actors because people have plenty of image space in a key.
>
>Uh, I think you have found a new place where the guys can hide their
>porn collections so there wifes don't find it.
>
>Sorry, could not resist.
>
>Regards,
>Dirk

It's a peculiar problem with which law enforcement is of little or no assistance. There's a gun and a badge and a gang of dicks with flashlights all over town, and a heavy-breathing warrant to bust your door in on that stuff. Neither the law enforcement credentials nor the color of law excuse the base human desire of cops to indulge their own flesh.

A related problem is "image phreaking." People make a game of digitally altering images and obscuring their source. Others make a game of deobfuscating the images and tracking them down. There is a very close-knit community of this sort of thing among disreputable hangers-on to Interpol, Europol, US FBI, Russian FSB, etc.

Several times I have been forced to permanently dissociate myself from all images and photos ever to have been associated with me, whether photos I have taken myself or which were found on my computer. Those people were hunting me, and they were led astray by their false assumptions, because *I* usually assume when foreign cops are hunting me that they are hunting to kill, and not to bring criminal or civil charges in court.

Wherever there is a photo or image of any sort, cops as well as a certain low-class security apparatchik always _assume_ an unhealthy obsession or morbid desire to memorialize something or someone. I mean, if you're not a professional photographer, you are _assumed_ to be trespassing on their intellectual property in some way or another, however they can twist it around in court to make it appear so. It's all part and parcel of the artsy-fartsy red-light district with the FBI warnings on all the Hollywood movies, actresses accusing male fans of stalking, etc.

So digital photos and images become a cop-calling feminists' emotional space where men in general and less privileged women are prohibited by law, but professional necktied gentlemen are perfectly welcome.
--
Una Milicia bien regulada, estando necesaria a la seguridad de un Estado libre, el derecho del pueblo de tener y de portar Armas, no será infringido.

https://www.colmena.biz/~justina/