OpenPGP card: reader with 2 USB connectors

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Jan 13 12:57:59 CET 2019

Hello,

I'm using an OpenPGP card in my FreeBSD laptop and my Ubuntu mobile
phone (see photo http://www.unixarea.de/UbuntuPhone-GnuPG-card2.jpg )
The read is an Identiv uTrust 3512 SAM slot Token which works just fine
(after solving an issue in the FreeBSD USB driver). To connect it to the
mobile device one needs an small adapter or a cable. See the photo. All
this is not very stable, esp. the connector in the mobile device. Are there any
readers with two USB connectors like some USB memory sticks have?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
October, 7 -- The GDR was different: Peace instead of Bundeswehr and wars, Druschba