distributing pubkeys: autocrypt, hagrid, WKD

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 1 18:41:41 CEST 2019

On Mon,  1 Jul 2019 10:27, konstantin at linuxfoundation.org said:

> - subkey changes

An expired key triggers a reload of the key via WKD or DANE.  Modulo the
problems I mentioned in the former mail.  For new subkeys we have a
problem unless we do a regular refresh similar to what should be done
for revocations.

> - UID additions/revocations

A new UID will automatically be fetched, so this is not a problem.  For
revocations the same as above is true.

> - expiration date extensions

What do you mean by this?  gpg --quick-set-expire and how this relates
to the Web Key Directory?

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner