Some thoughts on the future of OpenPGP and GnuPG

ryan at digicana.com ryan at digicana.com
Tue Jul 2 16:49:25 CEST 2019

This is quite cool (I have mine set up the same way), but somewhat ironic considering, well... they're Facebook.  I mean of all the big dog internet companies out there that you'd expect to give you extreme measures protect in-transit personal user data... Facebook?!

-Ryan McGinnis
https://bigstormpicture.com
PGP fingerprint: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD
Sent with ProtonMail