keyserver-options: self-sigs-only, import-clean, import-minimal

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Jul 3 17:08:32 CEST 2019

Werner Koch via Gnupg-users wrote in <87lfxfsiz0.fsf at wheatstone.g10code.de>:
 |On Tue,  2 Jul 2019 11:00, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:
 |import-clean does this:
 |[.]In contrast import-minimal
 |does this

I (still user of GPG1, it is only your newer key which this cannot
do for me) had

  export-options no-export-attributes,export-clean
  #import-options import-clean,merge-only
  import-options import-minimal,merge-only
  keyserver hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
  keyserver-options check-cert ca-cert-file=/home/steffen/sec.arena/pgp.git/sks-keyservers.net

in gpg.conf (also because the in-town TU Darmstadt key server is
of a terrible sort), but changed to import-minimal now, as above.
I note that after --refresh-keys all the signatures are still in
the DB, and even a truly updated key just loaded more signatures.
My question: is there any better way than a shell script over
--list-keys --with-colon | grep ^pub | ...etc... to "minimize"
keys in my keyring (with gpg1)?

--steffen