SKS and GnuPG related issues and possible workarounds

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Jul 3 18:28:14 CEST 2019

On 03/07/2019 17:33, Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Mmmhhh...Peter, if I should do this it should serve as help guideline
> for users wishing to do the same.
>
> Why?

Pfah. Stop rationalising. If this is your concern, create a website
where your offer your services to people wishing to do this and
advertise that website broadly. Then do it for the first person that
truly wants to have their data removed.

I asked why you felt entitled to force your opinion upon others. You say
nothing about that.

You just like to bully. That's your reason.

> Regarding my keybase presence, I can immediately close down my account
> and my data and the data from my followers is removed, cool eh?

https://web.archive.org/web/20190423190205/https://keybase.io/stefan_claas

Yes, really cool! And totally beside the point, because I brought up
keybase to illustrate my point that you do not want to invoke the GDPR
currently to remove your data. If you would currently want to remove
your data, you would have already closed your keybase account.

Peter.