Your Thoughts

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz wiktor at metacode.biz
Wed Jul 3 21:28:26 CEST 2019

On 03.07.2019 20:30, Alyssa Ross wrote:
> Oh, interesting. Thank you for showing this to me. I had it in my head
> that a "weak" signature would count as a marginal in the web of trust,
> but I suppose I was wrong about that.
>
> In that case, I agree that ask-cert-level doesn't make sense as a
> default.

I spent far too much time reading various OpenPGP resources so if you
don't mind two articles that I particularly like:)

https://www.linux.com/learn/pgp-web-trust-core-concepts-behind-trusted-communication

and

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/2014/02/pgp-web-of-trust-delegated-trust-and-keyservers/

The information density when I read them was definitely high for me but
such articles are unfortunately very rare in this ecosystem.

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--
https://metacode.biz/@wiktor