SKS and GnuPG related issues and possible workarounds

David david at gbenet.com
Sun Jul 7 00:18:39 CEST 2019

On 06/07/2019 12:50, Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Someone brought it to my attention that my key is now one of the
> affected keys; I think from this we can probably surmise that whoever(s)
> is doing this probably reads this list as this email address doesn’t see
> heavy circulation.
If in deed that's the case - that person can download any public key
insert malicious code and upload to any key server. I am not updating
any keys and no sks key servers.

Who's new to the mailing list? Now we have a web of distrust :(

David

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION