wrong gpg-agent version running?

Chris Coutinho chrisbcoutinho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:32:00 CEST 2019

Hi,

I've run into this issue when my package manager updates gnupg without
killing running gpg-agent daemons.

I think you have a previous (old version) gpg-agent daemon still running.
You can see if that's the case by looking at the output of 'ps x'. I would
recommend killing that daemon by using 'gpgconf --kill gpg-agent'. Your
correct version.

Chris