Essay on PGP as it is used today

U'll Be King of the Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Thu Jul 18 13:21:46 CEST 2019

On 18/07/2019 05:40, Mirimir via Gnupg-users wrote:
> When I need to share stuff among GUI-less VPS, with no Javascript
> capable browser, I sometimes use pastebins. I encrypt with GnuPG, and
> then base64 encode.

I love pastebins.  I think they are an excellent "first serious web app"
type of application.

In fact, I've been collecting a list of all (mostly open source) paste
bins that I can find, and their implementations.

If anybody knows any pastebins of the tops of their heads, please could
you send them to me, off-list if you prefer.  When the list goes online
I will credit anybody who contributed (unless they don't want me to).

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9