revoke last valid user ID

ilf ilf at zeromail.org
Mon Jul 22 23:40:42 CEST 2019

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz:
> I'd try adding one dummy User ID, revoke the rest, then delete that
> dummy User ID before it gets sent to the keyserver.

Thanks, that sounds possible. But I wonder, if there is a reason GnuPG
won't let me revoke it directly - and if so, if that reasoning is strong
enough to not even have a way to override it. Since I have keys with all
user IDs revoked and I only ever used GnuPG, it seems I was able to do
that once.

> I guess you don't want to revoke the entire key...

The keys I am trying to do that for *are* revoked or expired. That's why
I want to remove the (immediate visibility of the) user IDs, even from
the classic SKS keyserver network.

--
ilf

If you upload your address book to "the cloud", I don't want to be in it.