Enigmail

David david at gbenet.com
Tue Jul 30 19:47:46 CEST 2019

Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users:
> David wrote:
>
>> Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users:

>>> You may check out another MUA, like Claws-Mail, which I used with
>>> GPG plug-ins in the past. It worked fine!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Stefan
>>>
>> Hello Stefan - is it an add-on? Works on Linux? And does it support
>> multiple keys which Enigmail does not?
>>
>> I will go check :)
>
> Claws-Mail is a MUA/NUA like Thunderbird. It includes GPG plug-ins.
>
> Regarding multiple key, I don't know what you mean, sorry.
>
> When I send messages (online) in the past with Claws-Mail I only
> send to single individuals.
>
> If you mean multiple keys for yourself, I never checked this,
> but assume then you may need also individual accounts in
> Claws-Mail for multiple keys.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Hello Stefan,

I have three email accounts with their own keys - Enigmail does not
support this - you have to have one key and that's it.

Am downloading and installing claws mail now so hope it will import all
my Thunderbird and Enigmail settings :)

David

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION