Enigmail

David david at gbenet.com
Wed Jul 31 00:36:26 CEST 2019

Andrew Gallagher:

>> On 30 Jul 2019, at 18:47, David <david at gbenet.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Stefan,
>>
>> I have three email accounts with their own keys - Enigmail does not
>> support this - you have to have one key and that's it.
>
> That is simply not true. I used enigmail with multiple keys for years without any issues. If you’re having issues configuring it, perhaps ask on the enigmail list.

I have done so - but have got no advice on the correct settings in
Thunderbird or Enigmail.

That's why I am considering other solutions. I have been with
Thunderbird and Enigmail for over 20 years with one key pair -
postmaster at gbenet.com

Regards,

David

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION