Enigmail

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Wed Jul 31 15:38:51 CEST 2019

* david at gbenet.com:

> People say "Oh your settings are wrong" But the FAIL to give the RIGHT
> SETTINGS!! And then go waffling on....................

People don't fail you. Your entitlement issues do. Falsely stating
software X cannot do Y when you are not using it right, expecting
answers on a silver platter, and offering insults to people is simply
not the way to behave on a public mailing list when you want free
support (from people who don't owe you any assistance whatsoever)
and answers beyond "PEBKAC, so you figure it out".

> I want specific instructions - not moaning and groaning my settings
> are wrong and I don't know what I'm doing

Oh, you /want/ that, do you? As Clark Gable once said: "Frankly, my
dear, I don't give a damn". :-)

-Ralph