ProtonMail and Anonymity

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Sun Jun 9 19:44:32 CEST 2019

Mirimir wrote:

> Thanks. Any chance of a native Linux port of Quicksilver? I asked,
> some years ago, and got that it wasn't feasible.

You're welcome!

What I would do under Linux, wishing to run Mixmaster (latest
Version with 4k keys support) and using a Nym:

Check the docs here, they are for Remailers, but should help
you to compile Mixmaster under Debian.

https://inwtx.net/remailer.html

Mixmaster has also a nice ncurses Interface.

Then to handroll a Nym account with GnuPG:

http://mixnym.net/

And finally to fetch messages from a.a.m.:

https://github.com/crooks/aam2mail

If you need help with setting up Tor, socat and stunnel
let me know.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Stefan