"clipboard contains no valid encryption data"

user_jdlcb at tuta.io user_jdlcb at tuta.io
Thu Jun 20 03:01:23 CEST 2019

A while back I installed gpa (GnuPrivacyAssistant) in the Linux container on my Chromebook. Getting it up and running was straight forward.
Recently I found it necessary to powerwash the same Chromebook and upon reinstalling gpa and importing my keys found that when I tried to decrypt I received an error message saying that “clipboard contains no valid encryption data”.
I’ve found 5 year old Reddit posts that site the same issue but not concrete suggestions to alleviate the issue.
As well, a search on duckduckgo hasn’t turned up anything.
Anybody have any suggestions???
Thanks in advance.
My PGP Public Key Fingerprint;
B120 B64D 51E9 1AC2 461F 31DB CE14 24B6 4D8C 56BB
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com