SKS Keyserver Network Under Attack

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Sun Jun 30 16:37:30 CEST 2019

I can’t speak for others, but I wasn’t suggesting you were personally responsible for where things are right now, only making observations about the utility of continuing to use the product going forward, and what the targeted end users likely expect from the software.

-Ryan McGinnis
http://bigstormpicture.com
PGP: 486ED7AD
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email