Please start a new thread

Shweta Tyagi shweta at upayasolution.com
Tue Mar 26 12:30:33 CET 2019

Hi Peter,
How can start a new thread? Please advise.
if you any solution for this please help me find out the solution.

Shweta Tyagi  Netsuite Technical Consultant
Upaya - The Solution Inc
p: 408-868-4477
w: www.upayasolution.com e: shweta at upayasolution.com
s: shweta.tyagi97
a: 4320 Stevens Creek Blvd Suite # 124, San Jose, CA 95129
    <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Upaya-The-Solution-Inc/155447161187023>
   <https://twitter.com/upayasolution>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/upaya---the-solution-inc.>
<https://plus.google.com/105509154382272912137>