ProtonMail and Anonymity

Mark Rousell markr at signal100.com
Mon May 6 14:43:45 CEST 2019

On 06/05/2019 10:19, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> Hello Stephan,
>
> Something completely different.
>
> What is that link with the binary data in your OP?
>
> I did not click it because I don't know what binary data I'd be handing
> to that site. But I see this text on the front page of that site:

I thought that too but it's easy enough to remove the code before going
to the site.

Assuming it is an affiliate tracking link then, to be fair, if you
haven't seen the site before and it's useful to you then it's only
reasonable to help reward the person who introduced you to it. (Although
it would have been nicer for it to be declared openly as an affiliate link).

--
Mark Rousell

PGP public key: http://www.signal100.com/markr/pgp
Key ID: C9C5C162