ProtonMail and Anonymity

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Mon May 6 16:08:08 CEST 2019

Am Mon, 6 May 2019 07:26:50 +0200
schrieb Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de>:

> Well, I'm asking myself: What has all this thread to do with GnuPG?

I think it is a good idea to post GnuPG related things here
on the ML when it comes also to things or services etc.
using the Openpgp protocol, so that users are aware of how those
services handle privacy,security and anonymity related things
in combination with GnuPG usage. I think it does not hurt and
if someone does not like such content he / she can simply skip
it.

And should'nt the older PGP geeks not post such stuff to educate
the younger generation, whishing to learn such privacy related
things in combination with GnuPG usage?

Regards
Stefan