ProtonMail and Anonymity

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Thu May 9 16:34:31 CEST 2019

Am Wed, 8 May 2019 22:08:22 +0200
schrieb Christopher W. Richardson <cwr at cwrichardson.com>:

> > On 6 May 2019, at 16:15, Stefan Claas <sac at 300baud.de
> > <mailto:sac at 300baud.de>> wrote:
> >
> > ProtonMail's procedure is not anonymous like
> > real anonymous email services
>
> What are some such “real” anonymous email services?

Sceptic, eh? :-)

No, seriously ... I will not reveal my knowledge here
publicity on the ML, for good reasons.

However, as soon as time permits I will create a little
.pdf dokument showing the required and reliable resources,
on how power user Bob communicates and how Mac Dummie Alice
communicates, securely and anonymously.

In order to obtain this document you or anybody else
will have to follow some guidelines, which I will
outline here, once the document is available.

I will challenge every GnuPG user, regardless of skill
level to try it out so that they can see that this is a
prooven and reliable method in anonymity circles. Toys
like Enigmail/Thunderbird etc. are not used. You will
need to be comfortable with GnuPG in command line mode.

Regards
Stefan