I've been hacked and now I only use a key pair on keybase.

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Sun May 26 17:05:56 CEST 2019

Stefan Claas wrote:

> murphy wrote:
>
> Hi murphy,
>
> > > ...until I have the funds to
> > > buy me a new *offline* usage Notebook.
> >
> > Hi Stefan - I don't know your use model but you can't beat a $5 USD
> > Rapsberry Pi Zero V1.3 for a cheap offline platform that can compile
> > and use GnuPG 2.2.15. murphy
> >

> Thanks for the info, good idea! For certain tasks I would
> however prefer a small Notebook.

P.S. I forgot to mention why and maybe someone has a better
solution.

For offline usage I ordered also a cheap USB to USB null modem
cable and would like to use it with the freeware CoolTerm.

freeware.the-meiers.org/

So that I can read and receive stuff on the online computer
and prepare replies etc. on the offline computer. The cable
would only be connected when doing so. I assume that no harm
can be done via the cable connections, when using a null modem
cable and CoolTerm.

In case of a Raspberry Pi I thought about the software minimodem
but have not managed to compile it for Windows, at least I could
after compiling not run it properly. :-(

Regards
Stefan