I've been hacked and now I only use a key pair on keybase.

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Tue May 28 23:43:28 CEST 2019

Stefan Claas wrote:

> I will go for my procedure, involving an offline Notebook
> and a second key (which I have now on keybase).

Sheer awesomeness!

While waiting for my USB to USB null modem cable, I had so
much luck in getting a used Windows Notebook (in excellent
condition) from a person I know, for 30€ !!!! today and
also googled a bit and found this awesome site:

https://martinmelhus.com/web-audio-modem/

The web html code allows one to transfer data via two
audio cables connected to your computers, at a very
low speed, which I absolutely don't mind, because I
am patient.

So, be prepared when sending from you offline computer
small PGP encrypted and armored messages to your online
computer, it can take a little while.

I hope you like this privacy tip as much as I do!

I like it very much, because I don't have to send
many messages per day ...

Regards
Stefan