We have GOT TO make things simpler

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Fri Oct 4 21:00:37 CEST 2019

Tony Lane wrote:

> Digital signatures are, in general, legally binding.

In the EU qualified digital signatures (QES) are legally binding
and I strongly doubt that in the U.S. with it's ESIGN Act the same
holds true for GnuPG home installations.

I guess a proper Google search will show it us. :-)

Otherwise the commercially available PGP or free GnuPG would have been
mentioned in the news as a low cost eSig solution long time ago, right?

Regards
Stefan

--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
  certified OpenPGP key blocks available on keybase.io/stefan_claas