How to improve our GUIs (was: We have GOT TO make things simpler)

john doe johndoe65534 at mail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:15:54 CEST 2019

Hi, thanks for your answer.

> Hi
>

> On Saturday 5 October 2019 at 7:05:55 PM, in
> <mid:599023a9-9eca-96c5-cfe5-2d43d25f02f6 at mail.com>, john doe wrote:-
>

>> In other words, how can I only install the command
>> line version of GPG on
>> Windows.
>
> At https://gnupg.org/download/index.html#sec-1-2 there's a link to
> download "Simple installer for the current GnuPG" (and a link to
> a signature file to check integrity of the installer file).

In the above link, only the cli version of the 1.4 release is available.
I got it from (1).

As far as I can tell, at (1) there is noway to checksum the downloaded
files, would it be possible to add the ability to checksum the binaries?
Idealy, all binaries would be checksummed in a file and that file would
be also gpg signed.

1)  https://gnupg.org/ftp/gcrypt/binary/

--
John Doe