Android

Michał Górny mgorny at gentoo.org
Wed Oct 16 15:45:49 CEST 2019

On Wed, 2019-10-16 at 13:02 +0200, Daniel Bossert wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is anybody using pgp on Android? I did some years ago, would like to, but am afraid of security reason.
>
> I have safed my keys on my laptop only.
>
> How are you handling it in ages of mobiles?

Get yourself a hardware key, and use that.  I've been successfully using
USB NitroKey with OpenKeychain (for mail) and TermBot, though I admit
it's not the most convenient solution.  FWIH, NFC keys are more
convenient; that is, if someone considers it safe to keep NFC enabled
with Google Pay installed.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny