FAQ: seeking consensus

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Oct 21 18:32:30 CEST 2019

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in <20191021160908.4_HGk%steffen at sdaoden.eu>:

'Just want to add that the DKIM i refer to in my first message is
in my eyes not a solution but a desastrous demolition ball
of the mail standard, and as such hatred by me, and the reply-to:
that was pointing to Tony Lane's real address is gone if one does
not answer him as a primary and at first glance.

  To: Vincent Breitmoser <look at my.amazin.horse>
  Cc: Tony Lane via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users at gnupg.org>

Brain damaged that too.  And i wonder how many archives will be
mutilated and soiled.  What will the next generation think,
definetely not the same that "we" do when we look at messages from
the 80s, for example.  That is the worst business cr.p in a long
time.

(And i apologise shall some g's be missing, my six month old
Lenovo IdeaPad 530S has a keyboard defect; for now i use
a Mode_switch overfay for f, but it's kinda sick.)

--steffen