libgcrypt license

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 22 20:50:11 CEST 2019

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:27, Fuse Hiroaki said:

> https://github.com/gpg/libgcrypt/commit/915570db198f2cf15db5c034096a444a8a79476e#diff-c55728a8e1162a431e4754734d27a041

I don't known what you found on github, which seems to be an inofficial
mirror of GnuPG (and I do not want to check that specific commit).
However, dumpsexp.c is indeed under the GPLv3.  There is no real reason
for this and we could change the license if that really makes a
difference for you.  You can also distribute without that debug helper.

> This mean that only dumpsexp is GPLv3?

I have not checked but in case you find another GPL tool, please let us
know via a feature request on our bug tracker.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner