keys.openpgp.org not sending confirmation email

Vincent Breitmoser look at my.amazin.horse
Tue Sep 17 15:08:53 CEST 2019

> but as far as I have understood my communication with Vincent, it's such IDs
> which are a problem for keys.openpgp.org.

Right, that's because we currently use an actual rfc2822 parser on
keys.openpgp.org. This works fine for *most* users, but in the end causes more
trouble than it's worth, so we will probably switch to something more lenient
soon.

See also dkg's thoughts on the matter on the openpgp-wg mailing list, to align
the specification with reality:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/openpgp/wNo27-0STfGR9JZSlC7s6OYOJkI

 - V