keys.openpgp.org not sending confirmation email

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Thu Sep 19 12:31:48 CEST 2019

Binarus wrote:

> IMHO, this system lacks a mandatory unique token in the key ID. The
> natural choice for such a token would be the email address, because in
> the first place it is the only thing you know for sure when writing a
> private message to somebody else who you haven't become acquainted with
> yet. Perhaps Governikus should think of making it mandatory.

Well, I was not clear enough, sorry! In order that Governikus can send
you the signed key back it requires that you have an email address in
your UID.

Best regards
Stefan

--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
  certified OpenPGP key blocks available on keybase.io/stefan_claas