Passphrase window freezes my DE's panel - is this a bug?

scott092707 at aol.com scott092707 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 01:53:24 CEST 2020

>To find out what process is controlling a window, you could use xwininfo and xprop as described in this SO answer:
>https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/84981

The problem is, that even if I have a terminal window open into which I wanted to type xwininfo and xprop,
once the passphrase window appears, I cannot use the terminal or anything else - the passphrase window allows
nothing to happen until I enter the passphrase and click OK or click on cancel.  Then I could use the terminal and
type those commands, but the passphrase window I wished to query is gone after OK or cancel...