Christmas giving

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Dec 1 01:25:45 CET 2020

In years past I'd run a Christmas fundraiser for GnuPG.  I haven't done
that recently after GnuPG received some large contributions from
corporate sponsors: but 2020 being what it is, I kind of suspect GnuPG
can use a fundraiser, so... let's go back to the classics.

WHAT: For every euro you donate to GnuPG, I donate one euro, up to five
hundred euros.

WHEN: From December 10 to January 6.  This should cover the vast
majority of seasonal religious holidays.

HOW: All you have to do is donate.  At the end of it I'll ask Werner how
big of a donation I'm making, and once it arrives he'll confirm to the
list I've upheld my end of the deal.

WHY: Because a great way to say "thank you for all your work, guys!" is
to donate to the GnuPG project.

LINK: https://www.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/procdonate.cgi?mode=preset

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Yule and/or Solstice, Season's
Greetings, and just have yourself a nice day.  :)