Mobile mini computers for GnuPG/OpenPGP usage instead of smartphone usage

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:41:32 CET 2020

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 4:49 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 3:38 PM Juergen Bruckner via Gnupg-users
> <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Stefan,
>
> [...]
>
> > Could you please tell me more when you get this device?
>
> Hi Juergen,
>
> sure, I will tell you more once I have the device. It may take
> a couple of days due to delivery schedules at DHL, because
> of COVID-19.

Hi Juergen,

So, yesterday the device arrived and today it was picked up at the DHL bus.

I am really excited about this little MicroPC! It has the highest quality
finishing and looks and feels better than one might expect from the photos.
So 1A quality! The MicroPC is also quite fast, because Ubuntu Mate starts
quickly and you can work smoothly, even in the dark, because the keyboard
is illuminated.

Once time permits, I will install some packages and do further testing.

Best regards
Stefan