How Do I Overwrite Files in GnuPG?

Shelley Ford Shelley.Ford at celero.ca
Tue Dec 22 16:17:40 CET 2020

Hi,
I'm trying to overwrite existing files that have been encrypted. I've read that adding --yes and --batch --yes is the way to go; however with both I get:
gpg: Note: '--yes' is not considered an option
gpg: Note: '--batch' is not considered an option
What I'm using:
gpg --output e:\temp\test.txt.pgp --encrypt --recipient recipient at org e:\temp\test.txt --batch --yes
I'm using this on Windows 2016. I'm not sure what I'm missing...any ideas?

Shelley Ford

unauthorized and may be illegal.