Traveling without a secret key

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Jul 8 00:51:15 CEST 2020

Stefan Claas wrote:

> Well, just a thought ... because I thought about the entropy for a strong password, while it can be memorized
> easily.

P.S. I would also say there is a difference between the article you linked to and my approach.

With the brainflayer approach one enters his/her easy to remember password into the Bitcoin software and then it
gets converted to a secret key, which then can be brute forced easily, like the article states.

With my humble approach one would input the strong password, derived from the easy to remember one.

Regards
Stefan

--
my 'hidden' service gopherhole: